The Writers' Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story world!

2 posters

Go down

My story world! Empty My story world!

Post  Feebington Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 am

Here is my universe. I know there's no plot points yet, but they'll be updated. PLEASE PLEASE tell me what you think!!!!!!

I put it on me blog =]
Feebington
Feebington
Fountain Pen
Fountain Pen

http://www.twitter.com/feebington

Back to top Go down

My story world! Empty Re: My story world!

Post  writingmum Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Feebington wrote:Here is my universe. I know there's no plot points yet, but they'll be updated. PLEASE PLEASE tell me what you think!!!!!!

I put it on me blog =]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Seriously fantastic, fantasy, futuristic, fabulousness.

Thoughts...
1. Write your idea in present tense. It 'is' rather than it 'was'. It will sound then as if we are there already.
2 A group of protagonists or several who find each other (love interest etc) and then they, in turn, find a sect, which have existed for hundreds of years, breeding naturally, avoiding the system.
3. Motivation - To fight for their right to exist in a place, which is now needed to build more housing. Where that place is, can by anywhere in your world.
4 On a neg note, I am seriously concerned about you putting your idea 'out there' for anyone to plagiarize. You haven't written it yet, so it's open to all to adopt at will....Unless you copy right it, but then they could easily change a lot of your ideas so that the end result doesn't compare to yours. Sorry to cast doubt, but its such an amazing idea.

I've written a fantasy novel. I'll put the prologue up if you want to look. The difference for me is it is complete, whereas your idea is just an idea at this stage and it could take you years to write.

I hope you do though, would love to read it.

Wendy

writingmum
writingmum
Novelist
Novelist

Back to top Go down